CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

THe MiD YeAr StreSs FinAlLY oVeR!!!!!!

Although there is still PJK and Seni test on tuesday...its considered over!!!!!!by me la of course....this whole exam i ScReW*d up big time...some of my peeps noe y....Football??haha..take your time guessing!lol...it ain't obvious though....okie....i studied but results not good....well chill the holidays to the MAXX! then when the results come out..............haha..u noe la...well today is the last day i can use the comp for untill at least over the weekend!that's not good...i've been called to go to church camp...it's in fraser's hill...yea!!!i hope there is just lesser ppl there i mean not church members..but other tourists....and then there's football!!!! yea!!!i cant play foot ball untill over the holidays....n tomolo have to wake up at 5óclock!!so early..!!!!

let me share with u guys more on me bout church camp...
since i was young.......................................
my family has brought me up..in a way that i follow them to many many places...church camp was always very exciting to me every year....i look forward to it...for those who don't konw me very well...i enjoy being with my family..most of the times....haha...that's it....

THE CHURCH CAMP EXPERIENCE 2008
Coming soon!
now in my life there are many crossroads......wheter their big or small...they still require though decisons! i still cant let go on certain things...can't decide wheter to do or not.....well the simplest and the latest is about boots!!!!sounds crazy rit??give me ur feedback send me an email...at djsya93@yahoo.com or hotmail.com..about which 1 is better...
its about the decision on wheter to wait for the arrival of the Total 90 laser 2!!!!or buy the older f50 for nearly 50% off!!!haha....im too sleepy to continue...so ill continue next time....have to pack summore!!!
n for ALL campers.....see u there in Fraser's!!!enjoy!!!!!!relax!!!!school's out!!!!!!!!
bye everyone!!!!!!

0 comments: