CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Im passionate bout football but................

let me start by saying

['I cant help it anymore,i'm sorry if i accidently offend any of you directly or indirectly..pls forgive me]
okay..last Thursday i woke up hearin the news bout the Champions league Finals between rivals Chelsea n M.utd..i couldn't believe it bcoz
1.My prediction is 4 Chelsea to win..
2.I will never support M.utd..
3.GIve THE BLUES a chance for a little revival..a 'metal cup that's all wads the big deal...Actually its not the cup that matters to them both..it's the prestige..the name,the glory.But we have to look on the bright side..This is the first time both english teams entered the champions league finals...it has never happened before in history...
okay..the match ended up with a 1-1 draw before extra time where most of the drama happened...Drogba got sent off for slapping Nameja Vidic..that cost their key man a risk for the penalty shoot out if no goals were conceded during the 30 mins of extra time..then came the penalties....i don't wanna talk about it...pls dont tell me bout it..I was pissed by the teasing of the so called M.UTD FAN! Mr.Donald!! thanks a lot for spoiling my day..
Den on Friday was the the last day of MR.Chan's legacy in smss...
I 'don't really wanna say much bout my expressions towards his leaving..or else i may be hated again in different situations..
MR.Tan has taken over to continue Mr.chan's legacy as an acting principle..
I'm so terribly sorry coz im not gonna post anything about my experience in Fraser's

0 comments: