CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

5 more days to may 13...

What does may 13 remind us of?

To me it's not the clash between races a long long time ago..but...

it reminds me of exams every year.......i cant help the fact that
every year i have to go through this exam period.....

May 13 oso reminds me of my fren's birthday...He is the guy who would show off his muscles to me,nevertheless,i've known him for almost 8 years now...i also pity him because every year his birthday could only be celebrated only before or after the mid year examination.It's frustrating to be in his shoes.But at least he still gets to celebrate his birthday.The reason why im'mn mentioning this here is because i could not forget teasing him for eight years in a row.(just joking)haha...This 'muscle man' ís exactly 13 days older than me.haha..I also always think to myself does he gets jealous when he sees me always almost every year celebrating after the mid year exams and mostly on teacher's day..Me n Bryan loo celebrate our birthdays after the mid year exams...anyway all this preparation for the mid year exams has made me so pissed,frustrated,stressed out,freakin out,feel lyk sleeping everytime i read sejarah! This exams make me very very tired also...But i still can count on my dear Lord to deliver me from this madness.....i thank God for thiswonderful thing.!well that's all folks...till then...

0 comments: