CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My experience in taman negara


welcome again....this time round its gonna be very different...instead of football crazy..i am gonna put some pics of me.some of them will include my bro ..........ill start with a few first..then next time we will move on...all this pics was when i was in Taman negara.the one in pahang...i was 8 yrs old at that time..have fun..hope you lyk it...

me crossing suspension bridge

on the sampan..

ok this one..i was virtually driving the boat..it was so fun....i can never forget..

blowpipe...haha..

I really want to take this oppotunity to thank my parents for bringing me to all these places when i was younger...if it wasn't then i wouldn't want to go to such places at this age....and for all of u seeking feedback on taman negara..or you have interests in visiting this place feel free to talk to me at djsya93@hotmail.com

0 comments: