CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

The very perasaan 'me

[thats not me]
ok....if u guys realise i dun put pictures of myself but i do put stupid stuff...my role model or my fav football team arsenal..about myself..i have been supporting arsenal since 1999 when i was in singapore.I started liking arsenal on the day they were playin against M.utd,btw my whole family supports m.utd..coming bak..i saw the way they play and was amazed..from then my parents oso convinced me to support m.utd..but its a free world rit?from then on..i started going against their interests..in F1 i support the mclaren team..while my entire family supports the Ferrari..on the other hand..my bro tends to follow my dad's choice...lol....



on my other football clubs i support..

1.in the spanish primera - i support BARCELONA!

2.in the italian serie a - i support AC MILAN!

3.in the german bundesliga - definitely BAYERN MUNICH!

4.and for international - FRANCE!



talkin bout my role model...his name is Thiery Daniel Henry..
in case u guys are wonderin why i name my blog the perassan me is coz of this dude..I have his middle name oso...haha..he is one of my major influences in my life..i lyk the way he plays...
football..i wish to b lyk him someday..this is all from me thx for reading....

0 comments: