CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008




I just came back from futsal.....so veri tireing haha...im drained out....completely no energy left..worst of all i have to complete all assignments...n my parents just limited my freedom of going online as much as now...that means not as many updates as before...anyway they are doing it for my own good oni...i have to not fail pmr...even though it seems rather possible at the moment for certain reasons..some of you ppl will noe why....and today my bro score reali reali kai....should have take video...and today i went out with a cute n handsome young boy for lunch then later he came to my house to chill.....ill show you guys some pics of him...please let me know how was it..enjoy....


this lil'fella is samuel[cute rit]




sam..smile..

my bro with sam..

thats all for now folks...seeya next time..

0 comments: