CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

DESTINATION GENTING=FUN!!!!




































form 3s








let me start by saying....'i had a BLAST today'!!!!!






although some of you may know or think how boring genting is..







but things turn 360 degrees when you're with a bunch of friends and when there's girls.(4 guys) What can beat that huh?? hehehe






a group of form 3s from sri sempurna went on an outing to Genting..












the bunch^^







To me i enjoy the comapny with all my pals more than the rides of the entire themepark..there's more humour,activity,interaction n of cause POSING!! hahaha



my favourite poser..weng

looks like he wanna rob the atm
MY TURN!!


chee weng! how could u!?

well today wasn't what i expected..i thought it would be one of those school outings where we were confined by rules and regulations even out of the school compound..but i was totally wrong..it had more fun than ever..despite losing my phone due to my carelessness..i've learned a lifelong lesson to take care of my things more carefully..other than that rides with "certain people' makes it double the FUN!!!!!


we made a visit to some kind of animal kingdom..haha..nothing much to say but pictures may help you get the picture.







entrance to animal kingdom


me n weng posing in front of a rattlesnake


haha.i wanna make love in this...


it looks fake rite??

i also had to learn humility..today during bowling..
i had to pretend to let 'others' be happy^^
although my score didn't turn out so nice..but it was definitely a joy to see 'someone' get the joy of getting many strikes..=)

0 comments: